Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Horrible Itchy Hives!

As most of you know the hives are horrible itchy things. I think I've only had them once or twice but my daughter gets them all the time(I think she takes after her aunt Bri.). Today when I picked her up from school she went through the regular routine of telling me about school and never said a thing about itching. When we got home she sat by me and started itching, her legs were so dry so I told her to put on some lotion. She came back still scratching, but with moisturized legs I saw them. All 500 thousand million little red splotchy bumps on her. She was covered head to toe in hives. They were EVERY WHERE! I hurried and gave her a benadryl and covered her in cortisone. Needless to say we have a major school project due tomorrow that we were already behind on due to the lovely strep throat. Any way we had a great time trying to stay awake in order to due homework. Real Pepsi (thanks to grandpa's stash) cookies and churros, anything with sugar. Well she stayed awake about half way through until she crashed in her book. Yep my daughter hit yet another milestone- Studying so hard you fall asleep in your book no matter what is due. I got a picture, but with new phones haven't figured out my sims card. When I do I'll get it on here.

No comments: