Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Sickie Lou Lou.


On Saturday night I was writing how well Leks was doing in school and we hadn't had any sickness. Well let's just say that was a lie because at the same time at her Grammy's she was having a high fever and a sore throat. I was totally unaware of this until Sunday night when she got home and had a fever of 103 and a red throat. We took her to the Dr. on Monday and sure enough...Strep Throat. So after being absent for three days to go to the Lake, she got another 2 days off. She was very happy to be back at school today. All who know my daughter can probably picture us trying to do everything but tie her to the bed for her to get better. I finally stopped giving her Motrin so she would just lay down and quit running around like crazy. I don't think she was the only one going crazy, I'm not sure how many new dances she made up(while in her costume) to the same song "I Will Survive", which played over and over. I just kept praying that I would survive. We did find out she wants to take dance again and that she loves being home alone and thinks she's big enough to watch Brax. I'm thinking another couple of years!!!! Aleksia wanted to fix a crisis of people not being sure of her costume. So just to clear up the costume, she is a..............
Candy Corn Witch.

No comments: