So we started the new med. last night. So far so good. We also had a great Mother's Day. We took our nieces out on the rhino on Sat. and had a blast. We were gone all day and got really dirty. We eventually ended up at the lava caves and found a pretty cool ice wall. On Sunday we had dinner with John's Mom and Dad and our brother-in-law Brad. John and the kids gave me a beautiful table that was once my Grandmas and was literaly in pieces. They had it restored and it's beautiful. One day I might get a picture up. HA! All in all it was a great weekend.
Love ya,
Amie



2 comments:
I cleaned dirt out of their ears and hair for 2 days after that ride! Luckily swim team on Monday took care of the stuff I missed. They had a fab time, thanks for taking them!!!!
Yay! found your blog! =)
Post a Comment