I hope everyone has a wonderful valentines Day. I am so thankful for all you amazing people that we call friends and family. I don't even want to think about where we would be without those we have met along the way.
I am also grateful for the amazing man I have in my life. He took such amazing care of me following my oral surgery and is so wonderful with our kids. After a long month he gets to take care of me again, due to a broken wrist from a snowboarding accident (I knew we should of truly fixed the binding). I get surgery on Monday and am so thankful that I know he will take great care of me. he truly is the love of my life.
Have a great Valentines Day!
Love, Amie
Goodbye Brace Face, Hello Gorgeous!
12 years ago


.gif)
3 comments:
OUCH! You'll do anything for a little attention won't ya? JK JK JK JK
Can you meet for a Blue and Gold meeting tomorrow after church? We will all be lifting heavy objects. If not, I SO understand. How is your Brax? m
Amie!!!
You are gettng all beat up....are you trying to get out of quilting :) If I don't see you today, I'll call you tonight.
HUGS
How did it go? M
Post a Comment