Wednesday, December 17, 2008

More snow and more fun!



Here are some pictures from this afternoon. The little kid is Kyler, our friends kid. He hated sledding but loved shoveling. If only Leksie still loved it. Enjoy the photos.
Amie

2 comments:

Kristin said...

So much fun!!! I'm sure you are getting your fill of the white stuff up in Utah too :) Have a fun vacation!

Leslie said...

Hey I loved the pictures! Lexi sure looks BIG, CRAP Am's where has your little girl gone? Tell John to be ready teenage years are just around the bend!

I guess I should NEVER complain at our 6-7" of snow as compared to Flag!

I hope you made it up to Utah ok. One of these times you really need to stop at my house and atlease say hi. Come on you either drive passed the ranch or passed my house or BOTH either way you go! NO just kidding you, but it would be nice to see you more than once a year!

I hope you guys have a Merry Christmas. Thanks for always being the big sister I never had! I love you guys tons!