It was our pumpkin carving party. Natalie, Elaine, Aleksia and I all carved a pumpkin. I think they actually ended up amazing. We had such a great time just hanging out eating cookies and eating the dinner that JOHN prepared for us. You read it right, John cooked dinner for 4women. What an amazing man I got. Wish you the best on your carving and hope you all have as much fun as we did.
Goodbye Brace Face, Hello Gorgeous!
12 years ago


.gif)
3 comments:
Looks so fun, those are some amazing pumpkins. I am glad you and john have each other. I am so glad Brax is doing so good. Your last post was great, brought tears to my eyes and I know how lucky he is to have a faithful, determined wonderful mom. Hope to see ya soon!!
wow, you guys rock!
How fun! I love this time of year! I am excited to see all the cute costumes! But on the other hand I want it over so I stop eating all this candy! Hope you have a very Happy Halloween :)
Post a Comment